Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Office MaxPerks: Free Swingline Stapler


I am a huge fan of the OfficeMax MaxPerks program.
They office free after rewards items throughout the year & the turnaround time to get the rewards in your account is only about 30 days. Plus they don't expire for 90 days! That is plenty of time to use them up!

Right now they have this Swingline Optima Desk Stapler for $21.49, and you receive back $21.49 in MaxPerks rewards (which is just like cash or a giftcard to the store). The limit is 3.

They also list the Post-It Notes, but when I tried to buy them, it said the item was discontinued. Let me know if you were able to find them available on the website.

Also, if you order over $50, shipping is free. And by the way, shipping is fast! I almost always get my orders within 2 days with their standard free shipping!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions about this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment