Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mega Trip success! 94% savings!


I got everything in this picture for $23.73! That is 155 items.

Here is the breakdown:
20 Carnation evaporated milk
10 Campbell's Cream of mushroom
10 Campbell's Cream of chicken
10 Del Monte canned tomatoes
10 Swanson chicken broth
2 Stove top Stuffing
1 American beauty quick cook pasta
2 Ronzoni pasta
3 Krusteaz muffin mixes
2 Green Giant vegetables
3 Banquet fruit pies
11 Colgate toothpaste
2 Colgate toothbrushes
1 Command adhesives
6 Tic Tacs
2 Campbell's Chunky soups
1 Almond Breeze
2 Red Hot sauce
4 Honest Teas
6 Propel waters
2 Jars Dole fruit
1 Olay in-shower lotion
5 Olay bar soaps
8 Right Guard deoderants
6 Secret deoderants
3 Ludens Cough drops
10 Ricola cough drops
2 Energizer flashlights
1 box Cap'N Crunch berries
1 Reusable bag
8 Maruchan Yakisoba

And after all of my coupons my total is: $23.73

My total savings $234.96 or 94%! 


The mega sale is so awesome because the items are already on sale. Then for each 10 participating mega items you buy, you get an additional $5 off! You can also use coupons on top of that.

I got 12 mega discounts, so 120 of the items were participating in the mega sale. The other 30 items I got were just on sale & I had coupons for.

They were out of a couple things I was hoping to get & I also forgot some of my coupons at home. I'll probably stop by a different store tomorrow to see if they have any of the items I still need.

Needless to say, I am stocked up for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! I just realized that I forgot to give the cashier the coupons for the Yakisoba. That's an extra $8! I will going back to the store today anyway, so I'll get my money back then.

    ReplyDelete