Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dillons/Kroger Mega Sale: Trip is planned for tonight!

Ok, I am planning on hitting up the mega sale at Dillon's (which is our local chain of Kroger stores) tonight. I have my shopping list ready. Now this list is what I hope to get. It will depend on if the store has any in stock. This is the first day of the second week of the Mega sale and sometimes stock gets pretty cleaned out by this time. I'll explain more about the Mega sale and how it all work when I get back from the store.

Here is my partial list:
Colgate Toothpaste
Colgate Toothbrush
Ricola Cough and Throat Drops
Advil Pain Reliever
Olay Soap
Secret Deoderant
Right Guard Deoderant
Electrasol dishwasher tabs
Scotch Adhesives
Scotch Pop-up tape
Green Giant Frozen Vegetables Boxed
American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta
Ronzoni Pasta
Maruchan Yakisoba
Quaker Cap’n Crunch Cereal
Stove Top Stuffing
Swanson Broth
Del Monte Tomatoes
Campbell’s Chunky Soup
Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom  Soup
Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
Carnation Evaporated Milk
Dole Fruit jars
Wholly Guacamole
Krusteaz Cookie Mix
Krusteaz Muffin Mix
Tic Tacs
Joint Juice Ready-to-drink beverages
Honest Tea
Propel Fitness Water
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Beverage
I will also look for some type of meat to cook for dinner on Friday night.
And as most grocery trips go, other miscellaneous items just tend to fall into my cart.

Any idea on how much I will spend tonight? I will probably get over 100 items!

No comments:

Post a Comment